- Windows: compatible with the latest 32 and 64-bit versions of the Windows operating system.
- It works with any sound card compatible with Windows. ZaraStudio works with conventional sound cards, even with the mother board one, so you don’t have to buy specific equipment to make it work.
- With or without database. ZaraStudio is a standard desktop application and it doesn’t rely on any server to work. This way, installation and mantenance is very simple. However, if you want to access to advanced features, you can also use database for audio storage.
- Stable: ZaraStudio is an extremely reliable application and it can work 24/7/365.
- Plays the most common audio formats. With ZaraStudio, you don’t have to convert your audios to specific formats, as it is compatible with the most extended ones: MP2, MP3 (CBR and VBR), WAV, OGG, WMA, FLAC and AAC+. Besides, there is no restriction concerning sampling frequency or bitrate.
- Handles up to 6 sound cards simultaneously. ZaraStudio can handle up to 6 sound cards at a time: one for air, four for the auxiliary players and one for prelisten.
- Crossfade. ZaraStudio lets you overlap the last seconds of an audio with the first ones of the following, while it fades out the first audio. The crossfade parameters are configurable both globally and specificly for each file. Besides, if the user doesn’t set these times, ZaraStudio will try to get them automatically, analyzing the audio level.
- Connection with external audio sources. ZaraStudio can handle the Windows audio mixer and play the audio from an external source. This way, you can automate connections and disconnections on radio networks.
- DTMF tone detection. ZaraStudio can detect DTMF tones sent by the mother station to fire up local advertising blocks without any external equipment.
- Contact closures detection. ZaraStudio can detect contact closures through the computer parallel port, what lets you automate local disconnections in networks that use this system (connection cable not included).
- Events module. The station schedule can be configured through ZaraStudio’s events module. It consists of a simple and powerful tool, that allows to program audios, lists or commands at concrete dates and times.
- Auditor. ZaraStudio allows to generate reports about the audios played by the system, so that you can know the date and time at which a specific audio has been broadcasted. It also keeps track of the errors that might occur during its use, what lets you detect and correct them.
- Random music programmings. One of the most powerful features of ZaraStudio are the random tracks. It is a system that allows to choose audios randomly from the tracks specified by the user, what lets you define random music programmings based on music styles. It can work with or without database. If you use the database, you will be able to access to advanced controls to avoid repetition of songs or artists.
- Voice tracking. ZaraStudio can broadcast presentations or ids over songs automatically, leaving the music in the background with a slight fade.
- Automatic Gain Control. For those stations that doesn’t have an audio processor, ZaraStudio provides an Automatic Gain Control DSP that levels the audio level of songs automatically. It allows to control up to 5 processing parameters.
- Up to 5 players or play lists. ZaraStudio lets you handle up to 5 players or play lists at a time, offering the chance of routing the audio to the same or different sound cards. One of the lists, the main one, is used for unattended broadcasting. The other four remaining, for production or live work.
- Instant audio player. ZaraStudio allows to play with a single mouse clic up to 9 audios through the same number of buttons, emulating a classic cartridge. Furthermore, it can keep 10 preconfigured pages of buttons, what gives you the chance to play up to 90 audios.
- Search in folders and in the database. ZaraStudio lets you look for audios in the hard disk or in the database and add them to the players by dragging with the mouse. It also offers the possibility of prelistening those audios.
- Operating system integration. The play lists are stored in standard Windows files. Some of the supported formats, like M3U, are very popular and recognized by Winamp and Windows Media Player. Besides, you can drag audios directly from Windows Explorer to the play lists.
- And much more ... In addition, ZaraStudio provides small tools to help you in your daily work.
Im World Wide Web
Die nachfolgenden Videos werden anhand von Suchbegriffen automatisch angezeigt. Sie unterliegen keiner redaktionellen Prüfung, weshalb ich keine Verantwortung für die Qualität des Inhalts übernehme!